Halfway done

Halfway done

It is a blast and unexpected year!
I can’t believe it is almost the end of my second year at LVC. Things go too fast, I have met a lot of good friends and taken many interesting courses that inspire my career. I never thought that I would have a chance to stand in the top of News Museum looking down Pennsylvania Avenue in DC with law class, never thought that I would present in the Inquiry this year, and never thought that I would climb an 800ft mountain to have the most beautiful view. LVC never fails to surprise me with academic and student activities opportunities.

I can’t wait until my junior year at LVC. I am planning for my internship and a cooperated research with my professor. On the other hand, next year will be my third year in college, then one more year and I am done. Four-year seems so long but it turns out too short. As people say ” I am a part of all that I have met”, I have met so many people in LVC and learned a lot from them. Also, I left a part of my youth here, at LVC.

One day when I graduate from LVC, I won’t ever forget the memories in LVC. Those memories will follow me everywhere I go.