Picking LVC

Picking LVC

Hi, I am Devendra Sanyasi and I am a senior, double majoring in ACS Chemistry and Biology. I chose to come to LVC mainly because of its location and College size. I was looking for the small Liberal Arts College that has good biology and chemistry major, which I was planning on pursing. LVC was a great fit for me not only because of its academic reputation, but also it is located in the area where the crime rate is very low and everything is easily accessible.  

I enjoy and love being here. Everybody is very friendly and professors are great. All of my professors do not just teach a class, they make sure you understand the course materials. I got the opportunity to do independent research since my freshman year and I was even paid to do summer research this past summer. I am involved in many different clubs and I am the President of Global Education Club. Here at LVC, interacting with international students and students from different states, and also learning about their cultures, has helped me accomplish my academic goals, but it also has helped me expand my horizon in understanding culture, religion, and social life globally.