Ready for School!?

Well we did some shopping for Daniel’s school today.  It was wayyy more complicated than I expected.  We had a list from the school of the things that he needed, and it was very specific.  It took a good 2 hours of wandering through the back-to-school section of Tesco (a WalMart-like BigBoxStore) to assemble all of the materials (though Dora just informed me that there are still 8 items that we have yet to buy).  Among the things we purchased were a bunch of small notebooks (with different pages — some graph paper, some for music, some for composition), math supplies (clocks, rulers, a pretend thermometer), a lot of writing/drawing/art supplies, and 2 pair of shoes (one for inside, one for gym).  Here’s all the stuff:

One thought on “Ready for School!?

1. Dr. P –

This is so exciting! You probably mentioned this plan to me some time ago, but I had not remembered about your plans until I saw the link to your blog on the LVC Facebook page. I hope you and the family are doing well. I can’t believe how quickly the kids are growing up! All the best, enjoy your time, and look forward to following your adventures on your blog.

Cheers,
    Colleen – the Tooth Doctor :)