LVC is delighted to announce Go First!, a program that offers opportunities for incoming LVC students to travel with college faculty and a select group of other incoming students during the summer before their first year. Participation is open to students of any major. Students earn three (3) LVC credits in this two-week cultural immersion experience. Go First! students will:
- Spend two days on LVC’s campus for program pre-departure orientation
- Travel to Quebec, Canada for 10 days with an LVC faculty member
- Take a level-appropriate French language and culture class each weekday morning
- Enjoy afternoon, evening and weekend cultural learning activities
- Live and eat with a local Quebecois family and one other LVC student
- Earn three LVC credits before starting their first semester at LVC
- Launch their college education with an exciting international experience
PROGRAM DATES: August 6th – August 20th.
For more information contact, Director of Global Education, Jill Russell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-867-6076.
Click on the following info for more details – Go First! info sheet