Thanks to all of you who attended a New Student Advising Day program. It was nice to have you and your family on campus. We hope you will return the evaluations we recently mailed to you and that you will read the follow up notes included in the mailing and posted here:
You have made the amazing decision to attend LVC and submitted your enrollment deposit…now what should you be doing?
- Register for New or Transfer Student Advising Day
- Review the “To Do before NSAD” page on this blog
- Watch your mail for a packet of information from Greg Krikorian, vice president of student affairs and dean of students. There are several items of importance including medical forms, Orientation information, and for residents, housing information. These packets are mailed following receipt of your enrollment deposit.
- Join the Class of 2018 Facebook group to get to know your future classmates.
- Follow this blog for information throughout the summer about housing, billing, Orientation, summer activities and more!
Tentative agendas for Advising Day programs are available for your review:
More details about the days will be coming soon. We look forward to seeing freshmen on May 13, 14 or 17 and transfer students on July 11.
2014 students should attend an Advising Day program to meet your future classmates and their families and to meet with an advisor to prepare your fall schedule. More information will be posted to this site in the coming days.
New Student Advising Days for Freshmen are on May 13, 14 and 17. Register for New Student Advising Day.
Transfer Advising Day is Friday, July 11. Register for Transfer Advising Day.
We look forward to seeing you.