Thanks to all of you who attended a New Student Advising Day program. It was nice to have you and your family on campus. We hope you will complete the online evaluations we emailed to you and that you will read the follow up notes posted here:
Reminders from New Student Advising Day
1) Please, parents and students, complete the online NSAD evaluations! You should have received a link to the online evaluation via email. We need and appreciate your feedback for planning future programs.
2) You received your LVC email account information at NSAD, or you will receive it following receipt of your enrollment deposit. Your LVC email is the primary method of communication for College information. Please access your account regularly during the summer.
3) The fall courses and alternates you have or will select will be finalized during the summer.
If you have taken AP exams please have your scores forwarded to the College. You can review our AP chart at: www.lvc.edu/admission/ap.aspx, to see how your scores may impact your fall courses. If you have taken courses for college credit please forward your official college transcript to LVC.
4) Your fall schedule will be available for you to view on MyLVC the first week of August. Advising Day is on Friday, Aug. 28. You will be meeting with your advisor to review your schedule and to make any necessary changes.
5) If you have urgent course scheduling questions, you may contact Shannon Brandt, assistant dean of academic success and advising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6) The following forms will be due if you have not already submitted them:
Housing forms due May 31st
Medical forms due August 1st
Athletic forms due August 1st
7) Your photo ID will be issued when you arrive on campus in August.
8) Please review the New Student Blog throughout the summer at: www.lvc.edu/newstudents for important information and updates to assist you and your family as you prepare to arrive for the fall semester.
9) If you remitted your enrollment deposit prior to May 4, a MeritPage has been created for you! Please search for your name at lvc.meritpages.com and claim your profile today. MeritPage is LVC’s official student achievement and recognition platform. Questions? Not listed? Contact Alison Wenger, communications specialist, at email@example.com or 717-867-6034.
Looking forward to having you back on campus soon!