There are a variety of services that the Center can provide for faculty, some of which will become available over time as we further develop our resources.
- Information on teaching and learning through this website and library holdings
- Informational discussions with new faculty
- Teaching Matters discussion series for interested faculty
- Grant awards for course design enhancements
- Individual mentoring and consultation
- Additional topic discussions and presentations
- Teaching assessment and feedback with classroom observations and faculty consultation
- Guest presentations by prominent experts in the field of teaching and learning
Course Design Enhancement Grants
- In 2008 CETL was the beneficiary of a gift that funded several grant awards, the goal being to support rethinking course design.
- Here is the description of the grant program.
- Services offered by the Center are completely separate from faculty evaluation. All discussions and collected data remain confidential between the Center and the individual faculty member and will not be accessible for personnel review decisions.